Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2022, 18:24   #1

Hello BHPians!

Hello Friends,

Good to be a BHPian finally!
I am Anoop, and I had started reading TeamBHP in the 2000's. Tried to join around 5 years back while trying to shop for a new car, but was rejected. Now finally, I am in, in my 40's

I am an IT professional based out of Trivandrum. My garage has seen:
  • Maruti 800 (1999)
  • Maruti Zen (the old jellybean) (2000)
  • Chevrolet Spark (2009)
  • Honda City CVT (2017)

My old home was in a narrow lane (only small hatches could get there, that too after a couple of narrow T-bends), so, I had to be content with small hatches for a long time. On the plus side, that made me pretty good at parallel parking.

I am someone who looks for "comfort-safety" rather than "performance-handling" (though, when I test drove a Fiat Punto, I actually doubted this). Anyway, settled for a City CVT which perfectly suited me in my daily life. Though, now, I sometimes think it has become a bit "uninspiring" now?!
maveliX is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2022, 21:05   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!

Hello sir. Welcome to Team BHP. Your garage has accommodated an awesome collection of cars. Please share some pics of the cars that you've owned till now. I hope you have a great experience here.
P.S. - My dad's first car was also purchased in 1999.
TurboKat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2022, 17:13   #3

Re: Hello BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboKat View Post
Hello sir. Welcome to Team BHP. Your garage has accommodated an awesome collection of cars. Please share some pics of the cars that you've owned till now.
Don't call me sir! Make me feel old

Right now, I am in Cambridge, UK, for a short stay. Don't have any pictures with me right now. Thank you for your warm welcome!
maveliX is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks