Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2022, 14:40   #1

Hello everyone from Guwahati, Assam

Hii Everyone,

So finally finally the moderators accepted my application this time. Had to become a Highway Engineer for that! Previously my applications got rejected several times. I was a Professor before and have been applying since 2016. But I believe perseverance pays off.
Let me introduce myself.
I am based in Guwahati at present and work as an Engineer in the National Highways Division of Govt. of Assam.
I have been following Team-bhp for several years and this forum has helped me a lot in increasing my domain knowledge of cars.

I drive a Swift Lxi Optional(O)which I bought in 2016. It was those times when Airbags and ABS were not mandatory. Had to wait a lot for that specific model. I know issues related to build quality and all, that's why I make it a point not to push her very hard. Looking to upgrade soon.

We also have a Tiago and I use her for long drives and she performs quite well in the highways. But the gearbox gave us problems initially but she is smooth now.

Looking forward to meeting many more Bhpians from this part of the country. Let us keep growing.

Much love from Guwahati, Assam.
darinbaruah is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 5th April 2022, 11:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone from Guwahati, Assam

Hi darinbaruah

Welcome to Team-BHP!

I also own a Tiago 1.2P. Initially, the gearbox was way too notchy, but the gearshifts improved over time. Still, it's not at all the slickest gearbox by any standard.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2022, 13:19   #3
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP, Darin!

I am in Guwahati presently though my base in Bangalore. Can catchup sometime. Let me know where are you located at.
fordday is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2022, 18:37   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darinbaruah View Post

Looking forward to meeting many more Bhpians from this part of the country. Let us keep growing.

Much love from Guwahati, Assam.
Hello sir. Welcome to Team BHP. I didn't get approved in a single trial too. The number of BHPians in Assam is increasing day by day. Do let us know whenever you would like to meet us. Looking forward to valuable contributions from your side.
TurboKat is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks