Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2007, 13:09   #1

Hello to all the enthusiasts.......

My name is Santhosh and I'am originally from Bengaluru (Bangalore), but work has brought me to Hyderabad.

Since I have always been a person who likes to travel, i recently got myself a Safari and have clocked approx 3000kms in less than a month (a couple of weekend trips to Bangalore with my wife and daughter) . I also own a '62 model bullet that has been modified (have changed the suspensions) to handle the long distances that i have covered. Prior to the Safari I owned a zen and a Sierra.

The basic reason that I happened to join this forum, was to understand some technicalities as I am planning on to buy a second car. But then I happened to read a thread about a group of Safari enthusiasts going to the himalays. That was the sign of God for me to join this forum.....
That sounded very interesting and wanted to be a part of that group that did that trip. I have done a lot of long distance riding and driving (south india a couple of times) and a trip to the himalays has always been a dream. I have also convinced my wife to join me on this dream trip.

Well, heres cheers to all my new friends........ cheers:
Santhosh
Old 26th June 2007, 11:34   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa View Post
But then I happened to read a thread about a group of Safari enthusiasts going to the himalays.
Santa!

You are about 6months early this year.....global warming?

I was thinking about the safari + himalayas thread when i read the first para of your intro...glad you found the thread.

Welcome aboard and hope you have a good trip.

cya
R

ps - ive been good again this year, and i have already bought a stocking big enough for a f430. Will email you my address incase you have lost it again (like last year, remember?)
Old 26th June 2007, 11:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to another Safari enthusiast. You'll find many more of your clan here. The Safari is a favourite amoung the BHPians. Youre sure to get a lot of inputs from other owners. Do add your ownership report as well.
Old 26th June 2007, 12:03   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Santa! And where's Banta?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks