Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2022, 00:16   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

Hello everyone,

Very excited to join the Team-BHP club after being a regular visitor for many years!

About myself - I'm Vishnu, hailing from the Venice of the East (Alappuzha / Alleppey) and working as a Software engineer at the Silicon valley of India (namma Bengaluru)!
I'm in mid 30s now, driving since I turned 19; used to be a hodophile, slowly getting back to that life again after few years of break! Very eager to get behind the wheels every time I hear the word "trip" in my house

Used to drive Toyota Qualis in initial years (made me a Toyota fan boy), then uncountable number of cars (all below 30L price bracket); now using Alto-K10 as the daily driver (Bengaluru traffic and Alto - a match made in heaven ).

Planning to get a new (and bigger) car this year to make long trips more enjoyable.

Best Regards,
-Vishnu
vnm008 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2022, 23:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hello Vishnu, welcome to the forum. Do share pictures of the Qualis and share your experience with the car as well. There are many Qualis enthusiasts on the forum and would love to read about your experiences. Do share an ownership review of the K10 as well.
Old 23rd June 2022, 22:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Thanks Chirag.
Sure, will share photos and experiences, especially the ones with Qualis
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks