Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2022, 22:24   #1

Hello everyone

Hello Team-BHP members!

My name is Robert. I left the software industry about 4 years ago (after being in it for just under 40 years) and start my own company RetroCarGuy530. I wanted to branch out and start filming cars, car shows and create helpful how-to videos for the vehicles that I owned.

I created a YouTube channel and started filming car, shows, creating how-to repair videos and videos related to flying drones (DJI, Skydio).

I attended the SEMA 2019 conference in Las Vegas, NV and that's where I met some people from Pittasoft (makers of the BlackVue dash cameras). Pittasoft started to send me dash cameras to review on my channel. My product reviews have branched out to other dash camera makers (VIOFO, VANTrue). I have reviewed some automotive tools as well.

I found this site when I found a reference to one of my YouTube videos in a review of a VIOFO A229 Duo dash camera on this site.

I love learning new things and gathering as much info and perspective from other automotive enthusiasts, so I signed up for the Team-BHP website.
rcg530 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th August 2022, 06:28   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcg530 View Post
Hello Team-BHP members!

My name is Robert. I left the software industry about 4 years ago (after being in it for just under 40 years) and start my own company

Hi Robert, Welcome to the forum! We too hope to share your piece of knowledge and learn by it.

Please do also note the forum is entirely non-commercial (As you can see in rules). So any post with commercial interests, will be taken down. Needless to say even self-publicity is not entertained.
Its only because of such a policy we have remained unbiased and have stood the test of time.

Welcome again and see you around!

Last edited by ampere : 7th August 2022 at 06:29.
ampere is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks