Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2007, 20:07   #1

Car is my extended personality...

Car is my extended personality therefore i would like the best for it. Cartel always seeks for the best Team for the best to happen.

TEAM-BHP is the best platform for exchanging information and experiences by us Indians on India Road to begin with.
World is 10 years ahead of us on Road... when it come to true automobile lifestyle.

I hope bhp'ians put togather will succeed in juicing out the true essence of automobile lifestyle for Indians and showcase it to the world.

Warm regards to all

- Ashish Udeshi
Old 28th June 2007, 20:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Ashish! That was an interesting intro!

Hope to see you around & don't forget to read the rules & regulations of the board. Have fun!
Old 28th June 2007, 23:51   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome to T-bhp. which car do you drive?

also please go through the announcement section before posting further
Old 29th June 2007, 12:11   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Dayyum, you got an awesome garage! Just checked out your Mustang on the youtube link (from your profile). You seem to be big on restoration with the Beetle, Mustang and the Ford Jeep. How about sharing some experiences in a different thread?

Welcome aboard. Please do visit the board rules section to know our forum policies.
Old 29th June 2007, 13:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Welcome to the forum Ashish! That was an interesting intro!

Hope to see you around & don't forget to read the rules & regulations of the board. Have fun!
Thanks iraghava...

Yet trying to get hang of this site...
Old 29th June 2007, 13:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
welcome to T-bhp. which car do you drive?

also please go through the announcement section before posting further
Cheers!... I drive a Ford Fiesta for now... I get to test many cars ranging from vintage to performance.
Old 29th June 2007, 13:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Dayyum, you got an awesome garage! Just checked out your Mustang on the Youtube link (from your profile). You seem to be big on restoration with the Beetle, Mustang and the Ford Jeep. How about sharing some experiences in a different thread?

Welcome aboard. Please do visit the board rules section to know our forum policies.
Hi...

The workshop you see on youtube is of a friend of mine. I am a car enthusiasts persoanally and professionally I am a Producer for various Media content and Marketing. For last many years i have done a lot of research in automobile sector through this friend of mine. I can share my research theory which again would be my friends experience with all as and when i can get to know how to use team-bhp right... Also my interest is extending my research platform beyond my friends workshop out to the world of automobile that reside in India through team-bhp....
Old 22nd September 2007, 21:24   #8
Team-BHP Support

Cartel, welcome. I know Suraj well. Next time you ask him if he know a certain Navin who is chauffered in a Silver RS. I lived near his garage for about 3 years and he served me and my cars well. If you see him again wish him well.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks