Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2022, 02:13   #1

Making it to the community!

Hi Everyone and Happy Diwali to all the members of the forum. This is Kushal Bansal from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.

Firstly, I would like to thank the support team at Team-BHP for accepting my membership request and making me a part of your wonderful family. To be honest this was my second attempt which fortunately got APPROVED. So I'm a 17 years old class 12th student who is obsessed with cars more than his own self. Since I was born these machines have attracted me in a way nothing else could do .
Currently I don't have any vehicle of my own but in my house there's a Discover 125 ST and a Hyundai Santro. Talking about the forum, being a petrol-head I always keep on searching car stuff which led to my feed being filled up with Team- BHP posts. Then I started seeing these threads and posts which eventually led me to become a member of the country's biggest and most ethical community of petrol-heads. Can't wait to communicate with other members of the forum.

Regards,
Kushal (@torquistic)

Last edited by aah78 : 25th October 2022 at 06:25. Reason: Typos, spacing, grammar.
@torquistic is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th October 2022, 10:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Making it to the community!

Hello @torquistic,

Welcome to Team-BHP & a happy Diwali to you as well.

It's great to have you on board the forum. There are plenty of threads on various cars, bikes, cycles and CVs you can explore and contribute towards.

Looking forward to seeing you actively participate in the forum.

Cheers!
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2022, 18:27   #3
BHPian

Re: Making it to the community!

Hello, a late happy Diwali and welcome to Team-BHP! I'm a year younger than you, studying in 11th grade; nice to see more similar aged people.

Hope to see you around here soon. I'd love to hear more about your garage sometime.

Last edited by GForceEnjoyer : 27th October 2022 at 18:37.
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks