Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2022, 16:18   #1

Introduction

Hello BHPians

Happy to be a part of such an active and collaborative team. I've only driven sedans earlier, so the day I decided to move up the chain to an SUV all searches invariably led me to BHP.

Finally I was lucky to get my booking for Scorpio N petrol.. expected delivery early Jan.

While I shall keep benefiting from the posts of other Scorpio N petrol buyers, I will also keep sharing my experience with delivery & subsequently my experience with the vehicle itself.

Glad to join the BHP family.

Cheers!
SandyPhaaji is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 7th November 2022, 11:34   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Introduction

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyPhaaji View Post
Happy to be a part of such an active and collaborative team. I've only driven sedans earlier, so the day I decided to move up the chain to an SUV all searches invariably led me to BHP.
Nice to hear that. The "What Car?" section of the forum provides answers to most questions that might arise when we are looking for new cars.

Quote:
Finally I was lucky to get my booking for Scorpio N petrol.. expected delivery early Jan.
Congratulations. Hope you get a quick delivery and have a hassle-free ownership experience.

Quote:
While I shall keep benefiting from the posts of other Scorpio N petrol buyers, I will also keep sharing my experience with delivery & subsequently my experience with the vehicle itself.
Please do. The Scorpio-N is a very popular vehicle and your review will benefit many fellow owners as well as prospective owners.

Looking forward to meaninful contributions from you.

See you on the forum.
Old 7th November 2022, 12:11   #3

Re: Introduction

Absolutely Aditya. Thanks for the encouraging message!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks