Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2022, 22:51   #1
BHPian

Happy to be amongst Team-BHPians!

Hello Team-BHP,

I'm Vishnu, 42, residing near the textile town of Karur in Tamil Nadu. I've been reading Team-BHP for the last 9 years, and finally decided that I should give back to this vibrant community.

I'm a mechanical engineer by education, and currently a management consultant (Freelancer), and farmer, managing the farm along with my father. Our farm has coconut trees, sugarcane and turmeric plantations. Recently, in our farm, we have commenced trials on biostimulants, which are agricultural inputs, which regenerate & revitalize the soil while enabling the drastic reduction of use of chemical fertilizers. An interesting science!

The cars I've owned are a 2007 Maruti Alto with F8D engine, a 2014 Hyundai Xcent Petrol Manual, and now own a 2022 Toyota Glanza AMT. I have been driving cars for 15 years, and have driven 1,20,000 km approx. mostly on urban roads, national highways, state highways and rural roads. Have been through the ups and downs of car ownership, and am more than happy to share the lessons I learnt through it.

My areas of interest within the automotive space are vehicle differentiation, perceiving and understanding automobiles features, performance attributes better, automotive safety features and propagating safety awareness amongst road users. My knowledge about automobiles comes from reading about them in magazines. both print & internet journalism, from technical publications and social media.

I'm very happy to be here and will be sharing my thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and analysis from the automotive world! Hoping to be in touch with all of you.

Best Wishes! and Drive Safe, Always.
trail_lover is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th December 2022, 11:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy to be amongst Team-BHPians!

Hi Vishnu,

Welcome to the forum. What first caught my eye is your profession and its so wonderful to see that you are doing this with your father. There is nothing better than fresh produce that comes from farms. It would be interesting to know work goes on the farm. Am insight would be superb.

Congratulations on your 2022 Glanza. The new model is a looker and a big leap from the previous gen. Looking forward to your ownership review and automotive anecdotes that you have to share.

See you around.
Dippy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks