Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2022, 17:14   #1

Hi from Hyderabad

Hello Everyone!

I am nanoguy from Hyderabad. I am really happy to join Team-BHP. I have been following this forum since 2009. I had tried to become a member earlier at that time with no success. Though I kept shamelessly leeching the immense knowledge we have on this forum. Lucky for me, this time am in. Thank you.

Some might have already guessed from my name, I am a proud owner of a Tata Nano. An awesome vehicle and driving it always is enjoyable. Within the city, I feel it is a pocket-rocket. Though I have owned many other cars and bikes, this has been the most loved one for me. Though recenty I feel it is not keeping well post an unexpected water wading incident I had to undertake. Hopefully the mechanics can bring it back as I would like to hold on to it for some more years.

Am also waiting, like many others here, for my ScorpioN. Hopefully I will be able to lay my hands on it early next year.

I used to drive a lot. Post Covid, I have reduced my drives and have recently started picking up short/mid distance drives out of the city (though not in my Nano). I am hoping to do more such drives in future and also share my experiences here with you all.

Wishing you all a happy and a revv filled new year.
nanoguy is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th December 2022, 20:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi from Hyderabad

Welcome! Congrats on finally getting in. Good to have you on board. I'd like to hear more about the rest of your garage too. If you ever need recommendations about drives just outside Hyderabad, you can ask me (I found tons of locations, thanks to my utter boredom during the lockdown). The forum will also be of great help.

Looking forward to seeing you around.
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2022, 22:24   #3

Re: Hi from Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForceEnjoyer View Post
Welcome! Congrats on finally getting in. Good to have you on board. I'd like to hear more about the rest of your garage too. If you ever need recommendations about drives just outside Hyderabad, you can ask me (I found tons of locations, thanks to my utter boredom during the lockdown). The forum will also be of great help.

Looking forward to seeing you around.
Thank you GForceEnjoyer. I would surely get in touch with you for my trips. I always thought Hyderabad doesn't have many drive-to locations. Please prove me wrong.

My current garage comprises of just the Tata Nano (2015). I do own 2 two-wheelers. HH - CBZ(2007), TVS NTorq (2022)

Previously, I have owned Hyundai Sonata, Honda Accord (both in US) and Hyundai i20 (2009-2014)
nanoguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks