Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2023, 17:24   #1

Hello from KA05!

Hello BHPians,

It's great to be here, amidst such knowledgable and enthusiastic folks. I've been a long time reader, and have taken lots of tips before every road trip.

I was always a consumer of the fantastic content generated here. I kept thinking of contributing, but I never got around to doing justice to the sign up form. Last December, I finally sat down and poured my thoughts into the form, and here I am! Yay

About me, 28 year old male from South Bangalore. I'm part of a fintech startup. Over the years, I've drafted a list of short trips to interesting destinations around Bangalore to make road trips of. The destinations either involve food or ancient temples. I now just need to find the weekends to pick these up and check off the list. It would be great to have the company of the lovely folks from TeamBHP on these runs.

I've had a fairly simple garage. I started off driving my grandma's 2009 i20. It was a great first car. Then I moved into a 2015 fluidic Verna (petrol AT). Both cars are pre-owned. There have been other higher end cars at home which I drive from time to time. Now that my Verna is more than 7 years old, I'm starting to look out for cars I would love to switch to, should the time come to change. I will take your suggestions when I get there.

Once again, I'm beyond excited to start contributing to this community and meet some of you folks on drives. Thank you once again for having me here!

Cheers,
OnTheCusp
onthecusp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th February 2023, 18:12   #2

Re: Hello from KA05!

All I can say is we’re onthecusp of a great journey! I too am from Bangalore, joined up around the same time as you and just turned 29. My grandma has a 2008 Verna and I have a grand 10 so even more similarities. Would love to go on some of these road trips with the gang. Looking forward to it!
joshtronic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2023, 18:55   #3

Awesome. Would love to figure out a weekend and hit some of these routes.
Old 20th February 2023, 08:47   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around somewhere in KA05 . I've also been here my entire life.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks