Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2023, 15:48   #1
arb

‘Chal Intro de’ – Reminiscing years past by!

Namaste Sir, I am ArB First year, uhm uhmm.

Must say, tried hard to think of a better way to introduce myself but got into a loop of ‘Chal intro de’. To those unaware, it’s a casual Hindi ask to introduce yourself in front of college seniors/peers. The peculiar causality being, my first try to seek Team-BHP membership was in my first year of college and finally I am giving introduction, perhaps the second time after a decade and half.

Stumbled upon Team-BHP trying to find more about Pulsar 180, wasn't accepted then, but I did see the platform grow while I charted my own path of learnings and failures. The requests for membership continued and here I am posting the 'Intro'. Probably one day my biographer would write, the day he finally made into Team-BHP and couldn’t stop grinning as if stuck pedal to metal in an endless road, gunning to infinity.

A bit more about me, been a daily reader for a decade now. Going through the 'new posts' & 'new topics' in the forum is kind of ritualistic and is a must once through the day. One of the forums, where the content still resonates with me amongst the numerous other avenues. I can further add, my digital presence is by preference zero, apart from on the professional front. However, in here I am genuinely happy to be a part of this growing community, for most parts the content, people with their dissimilarities yet coherent ways of interacting within the forum resonates extremely well with me and I look forward to days to come.

Live to Drive isn't it?

~ArB
arb is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 28th February 2023, 09:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: ‘Chal Intro de’ – Reminiscing years past by!

Loved the 'intro' to your Intro.

Totally took me back to college days and the lingo we used then. And I have to say have a unique writing style.

You haven't mentioned anything about the cars or bikes you own. Would be awesome to know about your garage.

Nice to have you onboard and see you around in the forum discussions.
Dippy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2023, 11:55   #3
arb

Re: ‘Chal Intro de’ – Reminiscing years past by!

While I am extremely happy to soak in a compliment on writing style, I must acknowledge Team-BHP has members with way better writing prowess. On my garage front, no cars until late 2015. The year holds much value to me, life progressions at its best accompanied with my First car a Honda Jazz, family first a Hyundai Xcent. While Xcent continues to serve my parents well, I got myself a Mahindra XUV500 in 2018 and it continues to be my daily drive. In-between XUV500 & Jazz my cumulative mileage stands around 1.5 Lakh kms and counting.

And, certainly you will find me around in forum discussions if and when I can add some value. Best! ~ArB
Closed Thread

Most Viewed