Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2023, 20:26   #1

Hello from Chennai!

Hello everyone! You can call me by my username, imprezzer. It is an absolute pleasure for me to be part of this lovely forum brimming with like-minded enthusiasts. Me impatiently waiting for mail informing me of my application being rejected or approved and me being on cloud nine when I read 'APPROVED' on my phone will remain, as they say, a core memory throughout my life.

I was bitten by the car enthusiast bug right at birth. I love everything about cars, be it their design, their power figures and everything in between!

The games I play are also, for the most part, automobile oriented - whether that's designing cars in Automation, or hitting the highways in numerous driving simulators. My other interests include writing and video games in general, apart from cars of course!

I do actively scroll through the forums, though I won't be posting nearly as much, since it is most likely that someone who shares the same views on a certain topic as I do would already have posted their thoughts - that's the benefit of being surrounded by like-minded people!

Once again, I'm super excited to join you all as a member of TBHP!

Until next time,
imprezzer
imprezzer is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 1st March 2023, 20:59   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Chennai!

Welcome aboard Imprezzer! Great to have you on the community. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules to have a smooth cruise onboard.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks