Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2023, 16:49   #1

Happy to be here!

I spent the last 10 minutes thinking of a very witty title, but in the end I've decided to go with what I genuinely feel, which is Happy.

Happy to join a community of enthusiasts, from petrolheads to casual admirers, there really isn't another place like Team-BHP.

I'm a huge motorsports fan (especially Formula 1) with the scarlet team taking the top spot of the podium of my heart.

I plan on doing a lot of traveling in 2023 and exploring my home state (God's Own Country with Devil's Own Traffic :P)

That's the best I could do when it comes to talking about myself but I am sure I'll meet more of you all over the forums as I tend to chew off ears when it comes to things with an engine!
rdtechy is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th March 2023, 20:30   #2
BHPian

Re: Happy to be here!

I second that sentiment. After browsing but not creating an account here for ages, I actually created one. Was wondering what to say, but the easiest thing to say is how happy you are. I still refresh and check forums and articles daily, but rarely comment ( old habits die hard)

Looking forward to seeing your travelogues in God's own country.

Last time I toured there was with my father in 2015. We came in via Kanyakumari to Trivandrum and then drove up the state in an "ambalam" worshipping spree. Closing the trip at guruvaayur and side track back into Coimbatore.

Last edited by Turbanator : 14th March 2023 at 20:34. Reason: minor corrections. Please proofread before posting.
doomketu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2023, 22:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomketu View Post
We came in via Kanyakumari to Trivandrum and then drove up the state in an "ambalam" worshipping spree. Closing the trip at guruvaayur and side track back into Coimbatore.
The 'ambalam' trip is very popular here, hope you had a great time and got to taste some good food along the way though!

I get my bike in April so I am planning a lot of quick short weekend rides.

Last edited by Turbanator : 14th March 2023 at 22:16. Reason: Please quote only relevant portion. Thanks.
Old 15th March 2023, 09:43   #4
Team-BHP Support

I spent a couple of minutes thinking of a very witty way to welcome you to the forum, but in the end, I've decided to go with what I genuinely feel, which is Happy to have you here.

Jokes apart, from this short note, seems like you have an interesting style of writing. Looking forward to your travel stories in God's Own Country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdtechy View Post
I'm a huge motorsports fan (especially Formula 1) with the scarlet team taking the top spot of the podium of my heart.
It's a good time to be a Formula 1 fan. Can't say the same about being a Tifosi though. But yes, there's always hope. See you on the forums!
Omkar is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 15th March 2023, 11:58   #5
BHPian

Quote:
I get my bike in April so I am planning a lot of quick short weekend rides.
Which one are you planning to get? I guess we will see a new review thread in July along with a travelogue. Good luck .

Last edited by aah78 : 16th March 2023 at 02:20. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 16th March 2023, 00:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
See you on the forums!
Thanks! I try to carve out a special style but it's easier said than done nowadays. So many talented riders are equally skilled with a quill as they are with the throttle! Very spoiled for choice in deed!

I think you nailed the Tifosi bit, if it's not our strategy, then it's our engine. Hopefully we'll recover during the season and have a decent 2023!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomketu View Post
Which one are you planning to get? I guess we will see a new review thread in July along with a travelogue. Good luck
I certainly will! I went and booked the Hi'ness 350 but then Honda updated it to the 2023 variants so I'll be getting that version. Wasn't really going to do a review on the old model but with an update it might be worth a shout now!

Last edited by aah78 : 16th March 2023 at 02:22. Reason: Quotes fixed.
Old 16th March 2023, 13:34   #7
BHPian

Fantastic. All the best ,and a happy riding ahead.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks