Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2023, 01:32   #1

Team-BHP: My Journey Begins

Hi BHPians,

I would like to start my Team-BHP journey by saying a big 'Thank You' to the moderator team for approving my membership. It feels great to be a member of such a reputed forum along with automobile geeks.

My journey with Team-BHP started around 10 years ago when I was researching for my first car. I went through each post of the Ford Figo review thread and that helped me to finalize my purchase. I tried joining Team-BHP at that time thinking it was just any other automobile forum, but my 2-3 joining requests were rejected in no time.

Fast forward 10 years and around 1 lakh kilometers of driving under my belt, I applied again and easily got through this time. I can proudly say that all these years, Team-BHP was my primary source of information when it comes to automobiles, especially related to issues and maintenance.

I am a software engineer by profession and like to be on the road for my passion. As a DIY person, I have gained some experience over the years, and being a member now, I am looking forward to contributing to forum discussions. Also, I hope to participate in meetups and make new friendships here.

Enjoy the journey, embrace the ride, and keep the wheels turning. Happy driving!

Regards
AutoDIYer
AutoDIYer is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th March 2023, 22:44   #2
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP: My Journey Begins

Welcome abroad. Figo has been the first car for many enthusiast out there. Looking forward to read your long term ownership, DIY and travel reports.
Samfromindia is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks