Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2007, 01:40   #1
BHPian

Hi All

Hi Folks,

My Name is Hemant. I am from Mumbai. I am in an international trading business. Computers, Gadgets and Cars are what interest me. Like many newbies here, I have been a silent observer till now. Got to know about this site when I googled for car reviews. I sold my Accent GLS recently and since then I have been on the look out for the perfect car to fit my budget. Based on multiple test drives and some great reviews here I bought a Swift VDI ( Diesel) did about 1000 Kms till now and it keeps getting better. I think this is a great forum to discuss car related issues and meet some really good people . I hope to learn as time goes by (already seen most of the threads) and hope to contribute whatever little I know.
Old 16th July 2007, 18:36   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello Hemant, and welcome to TBHP.

Quote:
I think this is a great forum to discuss car related issues
Quite correct, the breadth and depth of knowledge here is quite astounding, especially considering a majority of the members are not professionally involved in the automotive industry, but are auto enthusiasts.

Quote:
I bought a Swift VDI ( Diesel) did about 1000 Kms till now and it keeps getting better
The only negative I've heard about the Swift Diesel is its waiting period . That in itself speaks volumes about the brilliance of the car. Many congratulations, and happy driving.

Once again, welcome to Team-BHP, and enjoy your stay here.
Old 16th July 2007, 18:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firingonallfour View Post
I hope to learn as time goes by (already seen most of the threads) and hope to contribute whatever little I know.
Hopefully you will soon have to change your handle to firingonalleights or tens or twelves.

Do go thru the forum rules posted in the Announcements Section, drive responsibly, write responsibly and enjoy yourself!
Old 16th July 2007, 21:13   #4

Hi!
Welcome to Team-Bhp! Have a great time!
Old 17th July 2007, 01:53   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Welcome to Team BHP.

Hopefully you will soon have to change your handle to firingonalleights or tens or twelves.

I am looking forward to that situation. but I don't know if team-BHP will allow that
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks