Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2023, 20:50   #1
BHPian

Hello to petrol-heads, from an EV owner

Hello BHPians,
Its an honour to have been accepted as a part of this community of car lovers and I feel to be a part of it.

I am from Delhi, work in IT Architecture and have owned Hyundai i10, Honda City, Mahindra XUV500 in past and currently owning Honda WRV and Tata Nexon EV Max.

I have always loved the cars, the technology introduced in them in past 10 years, before that engines used to get updated, these days its either of Naturally Aspirated or Turbo

My love for mother nature got more serious after I saw what most of the developed countries are doing. I stayed in Frankfurt, Germany where the center of the city was a man made forest and occupied most of the space of the city. If you need to travel through forest, biking is the best option. I love that culture and ensured that I biked to work atleast 2 times in a week, as the office has decent shower and changing area, perks for working for Lufthansa

Now I have turned my interest towards electric mobility and after evaluating all the Electric options from Tata, MG, Hyundai and Kia, I zeroed in on Tata's Nexon EV Max, and after spending 5 months with it, I can say that I have made a right choice. I will create a separate blog for it.

This post of only for my introduction to fellow BHPains and am in for any meet ups which are planned in an around NCR region.

Thanks.

Car Lover

Last edited by ampere : 21st June 2023 at 09:02. Reason: Only 2 Smilies per post please !
carlover86 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 21st June 2023, 12:50   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello to petrol-heads, from an EV owner

Hello carlover86, welcome to Team-BHP!

Cycling through a man-made forest in the heart of the city? That sounds amusing!

When I was in Geneva, I noticed many people prefer cycling their way to work. In fact, there was a university right in front of the place where I was staying and even many students used bicycles. Yes, there were many others rolling in on their multi-cylinder motorcycles which made me a bit jealous

As for the EVs, I only witnessed Teslas.

It is good to have you on board, carlover86. We'd love to know more about your experiences abroad. Also, do share details about your Nexon EV Max.

Cheers,
Utkarsh
UtkarshC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2023, 22:17   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello to petrol-heads, from an EV owner

Thanks Utkarsh.

If you are in India, do try Tata Nexon EV Max, its an absolute charmer. A perfect EV product in my opinion. Though there are charging infrastructure challenges, I am not meaning charging facilities but the quality of charging facilities which needs to go long way, but I am sure we will reach there.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks