Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2023, 18:56   #1
BHPian

Hello, LinuxWorld here!

It’s been more than ten years since I first applied for membership and finally, in my second attempt in 2023, it was approved. A BIG thanks to the moderators for considering me. Team-BHP has held a special place in my heart since my early days on the internet, and being a part of this community is truly priceless.

I live in Pune and work in the finance domain. My travels typically take me within Maharashtra, especially exploring the scenic Sahyadri ghats and Konkan region. Currently, I'm proud to own a Tata Indigo petrol, which is set to celebrate its 15th anniversary next year. As I embark on the journey of finding my next vehicle, I've decided to buy EV car. After careful consideration and drawing insights from esteemed Team-BHP members, I've set my sights on the Tata Curvv EV, eagerly awaiting its booking launch in 2024.

While I may not qualify as a hardcore car enthusiast, my perpetual curiosity about the automotive world keeps me engaged. Despite not being in a position to make frequent purchases, I enjoy delving into the realm of cars, exploring the innovations and offerings from various manufacturers.

I am genuinely excited to join this vibrant community, which I view as a vast ocean of knowledge. Once again, a heartfelt THANK YOU to the moderators for this opportunity!

I look forward to engaging with fellow enthusiasts and learning from the wealth of knowledge within Team-BHP
linuxworld is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th December 2023, 22:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello, LinuxWorld here!

Hello linuxworld. Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your search for a new vehicle and we look forward to see you in a Curvv soon. Meanwhile, do pen down an ownership review of the Indigo, I am sure you have lots of stories to share. Looking forward to some travelogues as well.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2023, 01:38   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forum, inuxworld!

While you wait for the Curvv to launch, how about writing about your petrol Indigo? Even though the Indigo sold in healthy numbers, I doubt we have many threads about the petrol version. It will be a welcome change to read about a car from the simpler times when screen size wasn't a criteria in car selection

PS: If you are interested in the tech side of things (going by your username), do explore the shifting gears section, plenty of threads to contribute or get inspired from.
Dry Ice is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 25th December 2023, 18:14   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Welcome to the forum, inuxworld!

While you wait for the Curvv to launch, how about writing about your petrol Indigo? Even though the Indigo sold in healthy numbers, I doubt we have many threads about the petrol version. It will be a welcome change to read about a car from the simpler times when screen size wasn't a criteria in car selection

PS: If you are interested in the tech side of things (going by your username), do explore the shifting gears section, plenty of threads to contribute or get inspired from.
Hey, Dry Ice, Thanks. Sorry for being late, but I just saw your response. The Shifting Gears section looks amazing, and thanks for recommending it. As I said earlier, Team BHP is an ocean; you will always find something fascinating. And you just proved it again

Being 18-plus years in the information technology world, especially in DevOps, Linux, and automation, I can surely say there are topics that I can contribute to (and get inspired from!), such as automation, a shift in technology, career development, leadership, and many more. Thanks Again!
linuxworld is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th December 2023, 01:56   #5
BHPian

Hey there LinuxWorld, welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxworld View Post

Being 18-plus years in the information technology world, especially in DevOps, Linux, and automation, I can surely say there are topics that I can contribute to (and get inspired from!), such as automation, a shift in technology, career development, leadership, and many more. Thanks Again!
This is interesting, I expect some cool insights on Linux as I am frequently keeping updated and intend to ditch Windows soon (for the better!).
subie_socal is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks