Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2023, 18:29   #1

Introduction

Hello folks,a newbie here. I am based out of Bangalore though recently I got my own team bhp membership I am not new to the platform as a whole. My garage comprises of my beloved beast my WR-V, A Tata Sumo,A Bullet 350 and an Access 125. I like restoring old machines and putting them back on the road again. I helped a fellow bhpian arnav17 restore his Honda street too.

This is my first post on the platform so please go easy on the errors, will get better with time.
hondasamarth12 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th December 2023, 12:25   #2
BHPian

Re: Introduction

Hello hondasamarth12, welcome to Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondasamarth12 View Post
My garage comprises of my beloved beast my WR-V, A Tata Sumo, A Bullet 350 and an Access 125.
A Tata Sumo? It's been a while since I heard that name

Quote:
I like restoring old machines and putting them back on the road again. I helped a fellow bhpian arnav17 restore his Honda Street too.
Currently, a bunch of us car guys are trying to get our friend's OG Octavia VRS back in good shape. She's somehow running but needs a lot of work.

Do share about your restoration projects with us.

It's good to have you on board, hondasamarth12!

Cheers,
Utkarsh
Attached Thumbnails
Introduction-pxl_20221112_1117088893.jpg  

Introduction-pxl_20221112_115320390.mp.jpg  

Last edited by UtkarshC : 13th December 2023 at 12:28. Reason: Added another picture
Old 8th January 2024, 00:15   #3

Re: Introduction

Hey Team Bhp fam,
I'm Rahul N. from Dehradun, excited to be part of this crew. I've got a diesel Pajero Sport and a petrol Honda City. I've been reading and learning from this forum for a while now, and it's influenced a bunch of our family car decisions. Thanks for having me, and let's roll into some great times on the road together! 🚗✨
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks