Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2007, 20:22   #1
BHPian

Nattusbs intro

Hi all

A short note to introduce myself. Born in Toronto, Canada, brought up in Benares, Kolkatta and for the major part of my youth in Bhubaneswar. After doing my B. Tech, I did my Master's and Ph.D. in Canada (Materials Science and Engineering). Worked in Edmonton, Alberta Canada for 6 years and then moved to California where I have been till now (Santa Barbara, San Jose and now Costa Mesa, southern calif).

Parents are settled in Hyderabad and I have this intense desire to be a Professor. I have this opportunity at IIT-KGP and that is what I am going to do. Teach, conduct high quality research in the areas of nanotechnology and electronic materials, mentor graduate students and have fun.

Got Nattu when he was 7 weeks old, a pure bred German Shepard and now he is 4 years old - all of 50 kgs. In June I visited Hyderabad and took him to stay with my parents. The flight was with Singapore Airlines and he was really glad to see me at Hyderabad airport.

I have known Samurai from another board for a few years and we actually met 2 years ago when I visited Bangalore. He is indeed a nice person, but don't mess with him 'cause he is into martial arts

Cheers

Nattusbs
Old 12th August 2007, 22:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattusbs View Post
Parents are settled in Hyderabad and I have this intense desire to be a Professor. I have this opportunity at IIT-KGP and that is what I am going to do. Teach, conduct high quality research in the areas of nanotechnology and electronic materials, mentor graduate students and have fun.
Hey Nattusbs,

That really sounds awesome, and im glad you have decided to act on your desire to teach!

Welcome to Team-BHP!

cya
R
Old 13th August 2007, 12:45   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Southern Cal rocks! There is just so much to do. The beaches, cruising on highway 1, water-sports, clubbing in La......Also, kudos to you coming back to teach at the IIT.

Welcome to Team-BHP, nattusbs. Hope the other "what car" thread helps you in choosing the right machine.

Last edited by GTO : 13th August 2007 at 12:47.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks