Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2023, 20:15   #1
BHPian

Way2Jimny from Bangalore

Hello Team-BHP,

Thanks to moderators for approving my membership. Really a great way to end 2023.

I'm a WMS consultant by profession from Bangalore. I have been following Teambhp for the last 14 years since the time I decided to buy my first car.
The forum has been a treasure trove of information and happy to contribute to the community and learn along the way from veterans and experts.

My current garage

Cars
-----
2017 Fiat Linea T-Jet
2022 Tata Nexon EV
2023 Jimny Zeta MT (Awaiting Delivery in January 2024)

Bikes
------
2018 Aprila SR 150
2009 TV Apache RTR 180

Last edited by Way2Jimny : 27th December 2023 at 20:42.
Way2Jimny is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 13:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Way2Jimny from Bangalore

Hello Way2Jimny

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you onboard!

That's a nice lineup of bikes & cars you have in your garage.

Looking forward to reading about your upcoming experience with the Jimny, right from purchase to ownership.

Also, interested to know of any specific reason to shift back to an ICE car after buying an EV just a year prior.

See you in the forums

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 14:26   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Way2Jimny! What a great garage. Look forward to reading more about your Jimny, and of course the Linea T-jet.
Biraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 14:49   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Way2Jimny! A stunning garage you have there! Looking forward to hearing more about you, and your cars and bikes!

Cheers!
nova.19_exe is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th January 2024, 17:46   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova.19_exe View Post
Welcome to the forum, Way2Jimny! A stunning garage you have there! Looking forward to hearing more about you, and your cars and bikes!

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome

Will definitely pen down my review once I get the delivery this month. Work related travel is making me postpone the delivery to end of January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulNagaraj View Post
Hello Way2Jimny

Also, interested to know of any specific reason to shift back to an ICE car after buying an EV just a year prior.

See you in the forums

Cheers
Rahul N
Hi Rahul, We got the Nexon EV for city run about as our usage increased once we moved to the suburbs. We use it for around 70kms every day. Hence it made perfect sense. Wife finds it very easy to drive the EV.

I sold my Gypsy before getting the Nexon EV due to lack of time and busy life. It was a void that I was able to fulfill with the Jimny discounts. Didn't want to miss the chance and added a 3rd car to the garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraj View Post
Welcome to the forum, Way2Jimny! What a great garage. Look forward to reading more about your Jimny, and of course the Linea T-jet.
Thanks Biraj. I have followed most of your posts. Our garage is very similar. I had a Punto MJD 2012 as well which I upgraded to Linea T-Jet in 2017. I'm getting a Nexa Blue Jimny too but Zeta MT. Linea T-jet is the most loved vehicle of all. I use it exclusively for the highway trips. Will try to pen a ownership review soon.

Last edited by Way2Jimny : 4th January 2024 at 17:51.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks