Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2024, 21:17   #1

Hi Team-BHP Family!

Dear All,

Finally after a long wait and 2 rejections later, my membership has been approved on 31/12/2023. Thanks to all the moderators and this is an amazing new year gift.

I am in my late 30's and based out of Patiala. I am a Credit Risk Analyst by profession. Our family consists of myself, better half, daughter of 6 years and a son born in September 2023.

I have been a avid fan of Team BHP and I read all the reviews of new cars regularly. This is kind of a morning bed tea for me. The auto bug bit me very early in the life and I was attracted to almost every car on the road. Our first car was the humble Maruti 800 my dad bought in 1989. Then in 1996 we shifted to a new Maruti 800. The car was retired in 2004 and then the next replacement in the garage was Chevrolet Aveo U-VA and in 2011 the Ford Figo (Petrol). The Figo was my favorite car and I was so much in love with it that after 6 years and 1.85 lakh km later same was swapped with the Ford Figo S (Diesel).

My current garage:

Tata Tiago XZ+ (Petrol) - 2020
Ford Figo S (Diesel) - 2017
Kia Seltos GTX+ (Diesel) - 2020

Wish to own:

Thar 5 door and BMW X3

Looking forward to many memorable moments and meets with the members of our Team BHP Family.

Thanks
MotoTurf is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th January 2024, 22:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi Team-BHP Family!

Welcome MotoTurf.

The 800 was the first car for many families, including mine. You have a nice garage, please share pictures of your cars. Hope you are not facing any issues related to the service and spares for your Figo ever since Ford called it quits. Let us know your experience. Also, why not write detailed ownership reviews of all your cars?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks