Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2024, 09:20   #1
BANNED

Hello from Polo

Hi All,

Polo here. A new member and an avid reader of team bhp.

I am 43. I read of lot of valuable content posted by you all on team bhp. I have great interest in knowing about cars. I have started my automotive ownership with a Maruti 800 (No AC, No Power steering), owned a Polo (Trendline) for 13 years and recently bought Skoda Slavia Ambition Plus Automatic. Quite an upgrade, isn't it?

Team Bhp official review of VW Polo and ownership threads posted by members influenced my decision to buy a VW Polo in 2011. It was a pleasure to own this marvel of German engineering for 13 years. I still miss my Polo. So thank you Team Bhp for helping me choose the best car in the world.

During the last 14 years, I have observed that Team Bhp members got immense help from the forum. Nowadays OEMs also go through the posts of this forum for customer feedback. I feel empowered being on this forum.

Again, thank you Team Bhp for approving my membership.

I know, it is a privilege to be a member of this esteemed forum. I hope that as a member, I will be contributing useful information and also benefit from the wisdom of other experienced members. I will also receive a lot of help for my queries from all of you.

Last edited by Axe77 : 8th January 2024 at 09:28. Reason: Some clean up edits.
Polo is offline   (5) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 8th January 2024, 09:32   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello from Polo

Welcome to the Forum Polo and happy to hear that it played its part in your purchase decision in the past.

Do take some time to go through the Forum rules including those on posting etiquette and protocols to make the best use of the Forum, both for your own benefit and for members at large.

Cheers.
Axe77 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2024, 21:36   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello from Polo

Welcome to the forum Polo, Great
to see someone from my favourite city of Guwahati again. The forum is indeed a melting pot of knowledge shared by the members and we all benefit through it. You have got a lovely car in the form of Slavia, do share an ownership report of the same whenever you can. Will look forward to hear your views, see you around.

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks