Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2024, 05:32   #1

Hi Team-BHP

Must say it's a dream come true. Thanks to the Mods for approving my request. Big fan of GTO, Suhaas and Vid. Almost, a daily routine to start the day with team-bhp and I'm here finally. Thanks once again.

Hi everyone, I'm usually addressed as VA in my circle, IT professional with India and NZ as my homes. More than a decade I've been following team-bhp. Couple of attempts to register were unsuccessful but finally I'm here .

My membership got approved on the day I booked my Hyundai Venue N Line N8 was so excited however I lost my car to the torrential rains and flood (driven it only for 3 weeks), something I never thought I would be writing in my introduction thread though. But it is what it is and I've slowly moved on from that.

Now, I've booked a Creta SX Adventure Edition and hoping to travel lot of miles in it. Also, looking forward to guidances and learn as I settle in. Second excitement in couple of months.

I might be little late, but wishing everyone a wonderful New Year and hope you all have a great year ahead.

Last edited by Axe77 : 10th January 2024 at 06:23. Reason: Minor clean up edits.
beingvinodh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th January 2024, 20:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi Team-BHP

Hello beingvinodh,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your car! The Venue is a very nice car and the N-Line just builds up on it. It's very tastefully done and shows that you are an enthusiast at heart.

Congratulations on your booking of the Creta. I'm assuming this is the pre-facelift version. Did you get a discount on the same? What transmission did you finalise?

Wishing you a very happy new year and many happy miles with your new car.
Old 10th January 2024, 21:39   #3
BHPian

Hey Vinodh, welcome to the forum. Also, sorry for the loss of your Venue. I can't fathom what you must've gone through financially or emotionally, as it's a new vehicle. By the way, have you booked the Creta facelift?
Old 11th January 2024, 08:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Hello beingvinodh,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your car! The Venue is a very nice car and the N-Line just builds up on it. It's very tastefully done and shows that you are an enthusiast at heart.

Congratulations on your booking of the Creta. I'm assuming this is the pre-facelift version. Did you get a discount on the same? What transmission did you finalise?

Wishing you a very happy new year and many happy miles with your new car.
Thanks Omkar. Yes, it was very hard for me to digest as I selected the car with so much pre-work and extensive TDs. Must appreciate Susee Hyundai SA, he was very supportive throughout the process. That's probably why I didn't want to go away from them for this time as well.

Yes, this is pre-facelift. I have an immediate requirement for car and the options I had only manual variants of Venue SX(O) Knight Edition, Creta SX Petrol 2 cars - White and Khakhi in Adventure Edition. Went ahead with AE, my parents liked it. 2 important features I'm missing here are Ventilated seats and Auto IRVM. Sadly can't get it upgraded. Got some discounts close to 60K plus accessories worth 6K. I'm still negotiating for Extended Warranty I bought for that car but Hyundai doesn't support transferring to another car it even though the car is just couple of weeks on road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subie_socal View Post
Hey Vinodh, welcome to the forum. Also, sorry for the loss of your Venue. I can't fathom what you must've gone through financially or emotionally, as it's a new vehicle. By the way, have you booked the Creta facelift?
Thanks Subie. Nope, I went with pre facelift version. Did see few photos of 2024 version when I booked but I didn't want to wait for 10-12 weeks.
beingvinodh is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks