Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2024, 15:01   #1

Hello fellow BHPians

Hi all,

Firstly, Thank you Mods to approve my fellowship here.

Just a quick brief about myself
I am an engineer by education but a start-up hopper by profession. Hoping to have a business of my own soon. Outside of professional life, automobiles and sports are what I enjoy the most.

About my vehicles,

My first vehicle was a Royal Enfield Himalayan, a 2017 BS3 model (snow)
I purchased this bike on the basis of a test drive of one of my colleagues bike. This bike went through all the replacements and repairs by the company for all the faulty parts it had in its first generation but these niggles were nipped in the bud and never caused any issues for me. absolutely loved the 4 years and the 50K+ km that I spent with it.

Sometime just before Covid, I got a very good deal on a pre-owned KUV 100 NXT K8 model in Lava red colour. It was driven just 8K km and 3 year old model and i absolutely loved it on first look. This car accompanied me for a good 3 and a half years and 40K+ kms before i decided to upgrade to an automatic.

Other family owned vehicles are. there are multiple two wheelers to cater to multiple people in the house for local short distance commute
  1. Ertiga VXI 2014 petrol
  2. TVS Jupiter
  3. Bajaj V15
  4. Ola S1 pro

I recently got possession of a new Skoda Slavia Style 1.0 AT a week ago in Tornado red. More on the car and the decision making around this in future posts.

I went through multiple threads for multiple cars in this forum to help me zero in on this option and for that i will be ever grateful to this forum.
Bulkentropy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2024, 11:34   #2

Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Welcome Bulkentropy one more thanekar in the group.
Old 2nd February 2024, 13:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello Bulkentropy,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you onboard!

I remember the BS3 Himalayan well, having ridden my friend's on multiple trips during his ownership. Agree, that although it had its share of problems, never faced any issues on long rides with it.

Your latest purchase, the Slavia 1.0 TSI is definitely an interesting one. Do share the reasons for purchase and your ownership experience with it.

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Cheers
Rahul N
RahulNagaraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2024, 15:47   #4
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Welcome to Team Bhp.

Looking forward to your Ownership review of Slavia and I have to say it looks hot in Red color.
vattyboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks