Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2024, 23:20   #1

Hey BHPians!

Hi

Primarily a big shout to all the Founding Members & Super Moderators and the Rocking Bhpians for driving this forum .

The sanity of this space is above & beyond

A little about my self .
I am in late thirties born & bred in Mumbai .

Cars & Bikes never played a big influence on me and to a great extent considered them a medium for getting from Point A to Point B untill 2023-Nov

Belonging to a lower middle class family & raised with a strong mindset of leading a grounded life having a car never formed part of my bucket list except as a society status symbol

Though all of the above 2008 grandad purchased a second had worshipped ford fiesta barely 15k driven which idled till 2010 and that's when I HAD to start driving since got engaged so the drives became an integral part of courtship because traffic woes ate more time than I could spend eating with my fiance on outings in the maximum city.

2017 exchanged the Fiesta for a Aspire Titanium 4.5k on odo driven and still car ownership it did not matter much to me and was finished over the exchange over a cup of coffee through some pre arranged meet by truebil (spinny today).

Come 2023 set my eyes on changing the ride and this time Elevate had all my attention but I had no one known in my circle to own one or share any feedback.

That's when BHP & it's fellow BHPians stood by me like rock... browsing through BHP I actually
1- Came to know who the actual competition for Elevate were if any
2- Came across a ocean of inputs about various Cars

22nd Jan 24 we took delivery of a Pearl White -ZX CityEhev - completed 1500km on odo as on date

BHP has become my goto page like Insta is for teenagers and I have joined the community with the intent of sharing my experience and give back more from my personal experience with the new City Hybrid to the people using this platform which influenced & eased my decision.

Thanks
JivrajkaG
Jivrajkag is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 15:15   #2
BHPian

Re: Hey BHPians!

Hello JivrajkaG, welcome to Team-BHP!

It's always a pleasure having new enthusiastic members, like yourself, on board this ever-growing platform.

Congratulations for your brand-new Honda City e:HEV. It's a fantastic car. Looking forward to reading your experience with your new vehicle.

It is good to have you on Team-BHP, JivrajkaG.

Cheers,
Utkarsh
UtkarshC is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks