Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2007, 02:40   #1

Intro

Hi guys ,i am mik5711 from chennai,44yrs old but very young at heart when it comes to cars and bikes.I have been very lucky in my life so far,for a guy who never lived outside of chennai apart from the occassional jaunts abroad,i have owned ,driven and enjoyed an awful lot of cars and bikes.thanks to good and wealthy friends and wellwishers.
lucky enough to have driven anything from Ammbassodars to fiats to maruthis to mercs to jags to Hummer and latestly the BMW 750 il.My current drive is an SX4 and the second one is a Swift ZXI in which i have done 37k kms in less than 20 mths.as for bikes owned a hosts of RD 350s ,hand ful of RX 100s ,1965 jawa, 76'Vijay super without first gear and Kickstarter,61' lambretta and manyothers.not been riding for a few years since work did not permit it.again looking for an Rd and rx for oldtime sake.great to be here.looking forward to lot exciting news from the Team- BHP folks.
regards
Old 19th August 2007, 11:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP.

Today is a sunday and therefore the board is quiet. We have a very active and vocal bunch of chaps in Chennai - I'm sure they will be along presently. Till then please go through the announcements section and familiarise yourself with the rules.
Old 19th August 2007, 12:27   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome abroad the forum mik5711. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Good to know you have driven most of the cars. You can learn lot of things here. There are lot of guys from Chennai in this Forum.
Old 19th August 2007, 12:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard sir! Hope you have a wonderful time here. Which Hummer did you drive? I once drove the H1. That was quite an experience!
Old 19th August 2007, 18:09   #5

it was H1 in diesel.drove it two years ago in Dubai.It was quiet a beast to drive more so when you try to park it.
Old 19th August 2007, 18:45   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Mik

Thats an impressive list of cars you have drive. Would love hear about the driving esperiences especially the H1. Do go through the rules and Annoucement to understand how the forum works.

Enjoy yourself and have a great time.
Old 19th August 2007, 23:42   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum mik, enjoy yourself online as well as offline by coming for the meets/drives that we have once in a while.
cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks