Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2024, 11:03   #1

Hello World!

Hi Everyone,

Joined a while back but was traveling all along!! Have been a reader of the forum for nearly 15 years but never got in! Despite of my love for anything on wheels (and many things without).

About me : lots of grey hair with age and experience, but many talents rolled into one. Love driving, riding, gaming (have active clans), music (I can play the guitar or make music on ableton), Traveling (30 countrues and counting), DIY (anything from cars to electronics), official plumber, carpenter, electrician in the house, Geek (read nerd), athlete (love running or calisthenics) and many more...

What wheels:

I have driven many many vehicles across the world and have done some mega long drives in US, EU, Africa, West Asia and India. Will post about them one at a time. But love hiring something fun and driving around. Last one was a Merc Coupe across Swiss and France...

At the time of writing I have
1. Volvo xc60 inscription diesel
2. Mercedes GLA petrol (not AMG but AMGed by me )
3. Kawasaki Ninja 1000

More to come on what they look like and my travels...

Next post will be my 6000km drive from Mumbai to Uttarakhand to Punjab via Gujarat, MP, UP, Delhi ..and back.

Till then...

Keep rocking!

Cheers
PB
R4g3z is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 10th March 2024, 17:28   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello World!

Welcome to the forum ! Waiting for posts on your vehicles & travels. Also do drop in for the meets that happen from time to time
Old 10th March 2024, 18:30   #3
BHPian

Wow, you have so many feathers in your cap. Looking forward for your travel experiences :⁠-⁠)
Old 11th March 2024, 12:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

What a way to enter the forum. You sure do have a wide spread of interests and you do have a way with words as well.

Thats a nice set of wheels you have in the garage. I particularly love the Volvo.

Looking forward to reading your travel adventures from across the globe.

See you around in the threads.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks