Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2024, 01:22   #1

A decade to post

Hi Team Bhpians,

Greetings! Museek here, a ode to my search for pure music. I am in my very early fifties, a lurker for almost twelve years. Everyday I spend time here but never got down to pen my thoughts.

Is it too late to start, Maybe. But i am going to try.
A very brief intro. I am a neurosurgeon in a small town in central Tamil Nadu amidst the laps of the temperamental Cauvery. My first love - neurosurgery.

My cars come close -
Original Zen 1996 with its buzzy aluminum engine, 2006 Suzuki Baleno sedan 1.6 litre an understated powerful beauty, then the 1.6 lit SX4, 2012 Skoda Laura Automatic, Polo GT 1.2 litre. Celerio (for 6 months), BMW 320 D, Benz E350 - 2016, Polo GT 1 litre, T-Roc and finally a Audi S5 too.
Music is my next passion - slow rock 90's, lots of guitars, occasional hip hop and very select Tamil music. And here my passion has made me do audio things to cars till my wallet gently wept and my car flexed with 1000 watts subwoofer at near max volume (occasionally).

My cars have always been about the engine but with age and maturity have considered my family requirements too.
Although I am a surgeon my passion in music has led me to new paths - partnering and running a home theatre installation dealership too.
If time permits will pen a few small anecdotes about my cars and why I love them. And maybe a word or two about music too.

Last edited by aah78 : 29th March 2024 at 03:44. Reason: Typos, spacing.
museek is offline   (26) Thanks
Old 29th March 2024, 12:03   #2
BHPian

Re: A decade to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by museek View Post
Hi Team Bhpians,

Greetings! Museek here, a ode to my search for pure music. I am in my very early fifties, a lurker for almost twelve years. Everyday I spend time here but never got down to pen my thoughts.

Is it too late to start, Maybe. But i am going to try.
Welcome, better late than never...

I just joined after being an observer for almost 20 years
BlackBeard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2024, 17:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi museek,

Welcome to Team-BHP!

Having owned such a wide variety of cars, I'm sure you will have quite a few adventures to share. I for one would love to read about your experience of the Baleno 1.6.

Cheers!
TusharK
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2024, 00:15   #4
BHPian

Welcome on board! I'm sure you'd have tons to contribute to the forum with your wealth of information. I'd love to hear more about the very interesting cars you've owned, especially the Baleno 1.6 and S5.

I too, am a music lover (and a drummer) who has listened quite a bit to the genres you've mentioned. You'd definitely enjoy the music threads. Meanwhile, I am burning with curiosity about your 1000 watt sound system!

Looking forward to seeing you around here soon.

Last edited by GForceEnjoyer : 30th March 2024 at 00:16.
GForceEnjoyer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2024, 17:12   #5

Dear BlackBeard, TusharK,GForceEnjoyer,

Happy to be in this space. I have started a writeup about my audio journey as well as about my choices in certain car. This forum gives a broad board to air varying viewpoints and somehow when you read any post we realize that as humans always rationalize our choices. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
museek is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2024, 22:29   #6
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Museek. I had a 2005 Black Baleno and absolutely loved the car. Please post photos of your vehicles if get a chance.

A couple of photos of my Baleno

A decade to post-sumitrobaleno.jpg

A decade to post-cimg1016.jpg
BlackPearl is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th April 2024, 19:39   #7

Looks awesome. I had a white one. Searching for photos. No digital copies available. It used to be a joy to drive and it was my first sedan. So always special.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks