Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2007, 12:22   #1

Hello!

Hey guys and gals,

My name is Maneesh (age 27) and I currently reside in Delhi. I am currently doing my MBA and did my undergraduate from Canada. I lived there for about ten years or so and then had to come back due to personal reasons. Found Team-BHP through google as I wanted to be with fellow car enthusiasts in India.

Anyhow, I had a 1998 Honda Prelude (thanks dad) in Canada. Initially I bought the automatic, but when my frien'ds 150hp cavalier trounced my 200hp prelude, I traded it for a manual (had fun learning) and showed him whos boss hehe! Had lots of fun modding that car too...put headers, exhaust, air intake (intake I installed myself...what fun)...the fun had just started when I had to sell my baby and come back to India...

Dad was a diplomat and always had a Merc parked in the garage in every country he was posted in...(Indian gov't really treats their officers well)...too bad I was too young to appreciate Mercs...didnt even drive one...dad did buy a white bmw 530i or 525i i forgot exact model in 1990...and it was a beauty...sigh...too young to drive or appreciate...

ok back to present...am working now and I currently drive a 2004 esteem (thanks mom) and am looking to buy the new 2.2 dicor...always wanted a SUV...my first car you can say!

its great to be here...

Regards,

Maneesh
Old 24th September 2007, 12:17   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP Maneesh. Always a good feeling to come back home to India, isnt it? The 2.2 launch is just around the corner (I hope). A search will get you a lot of info on it.

PLease do read the board rules also, to understand our forum protocol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks