Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2007, 22:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

Thank You

Hi,

I am Shamil from Bangalore. I am a Business Analyst in I.T. I am married with a 1 yr old baby boy. Today is his birthday and the party just got over. My native is Cochin in Kerala.

My love for automobiles makes you guys dear to me. I made some new friends and it was a great experience to be here learning from others. Whatever requirement or problem I had, I could find solution in Team-BHP. This is a gr8 place and I just love being here.

I met some wonderful people here and I really enjoyed the Team-BHP drive to Yelagiri. Special thanks to Tadu and Rahul for showing us the way and helping me to run in my new car...

I got introduced to Team BHP 6 months back by my dear friend Google (Our dear Google.com). I was amazed by the wealth of information here. Though I thank Google brother for searching and introducing me to Team-BHP, I am angry with him for not doing so all these years. I missed you guys all these years.In a way, Ignorance is bliss considering the confusion, temptation, pain and money I would have spent extra all these years on ICE, tyre upgrade, alloys, leather seats, head lamps, fog lamps, 3M treatment, car wax, chamois cloth, car shampoo, gear lock,synthetic oil, headers, FFE, tri-phase, turbo, MIVEC, flushing, decarbonising, porting, polishing, shouting and finallyyy murdering my tuner.....

Jokes apart, Team-BHP rocks and I am loving it. Special thanks and appreciation to the founders/mods for their vision and maintenance of this site with all the crap we create here. See I have used only 2 smileys. What a disciplined Team-BHPian. Hope to meet more guys and thanks again for sharing your knowledge/ experiences.

Regards,
Shamil
Old 4th November 2007, 21:19   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

LOL! If there is one thing we are good at, its spending even more money on cars. Dont worry, you will make up for lost time. Thanks for the lovely note on our community. Also, a belated happy birthday to the Junior BHPian.

See ya around the board.
Old 4th November 2007, 21:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
LOL! If there is one thing we are good at, its spending even more money on cars. Dont worry, you will make up for lost time. Thanks for the lovely note on our community. Also, a belated happy birthday to the Junior BHPian.

See ya around the board.
Thanks GTO. I am making up for the lost time and my wifey is pretty angry with that. My knowledge about cars have improved and Team-BHP helps me to get the best out of my Vitamin-M. I am really enjoying my stay here.
Old 5th November 2007, 09:41   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard PatienceWins,

Great into... even though its 170+ posts late

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Thanks GTO. I am making up for the lost time and my wifey is pretty angry with that. My knowledge about cars have improved and Team-BHP helps me to get the best out of my Vitamin-M. I am really enjoying my stay here.
The only suitable solution i see is to divert all that TBHP saved vitamin-M towards presents to keep the wifey happy now that you are spending all your time on the internet...lol

cya
R
Old 5th November 2007, 14:20   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Rehaan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
The only suitable solution i see is to divert all that TBHP saved vitamin-M towards presents to keep the wifey happy now that you are spending all your time on the internet...lol
R
Good One. A new development is that she started reading automobile magazines to impress me.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks