Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2007, 13:34   #1

Location: Ann Arbor, but I'm from calcutta. There I have a swift at the moment.
Hello Everybody

Hi,

My name is Sairus Indorewalla and I am a die hard car fanatic. Although I have been a member of team-bhp for quite a while, I have made posts before this. I am still a student, completing my master's degree in Industrial and Operations Engineering in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I am planning to come back to Calcutta by mid next year.

So I'd lke to reach out to everybody in the community and say a big HELLO !

Sairus
Old 11th November 2007, 14:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sairus, welcome to the forum! Seems like you're studying for an interesting career ahead, any plans to go into the auto sector??

And while in Ann Arbor, have you visited the offices of C&D or atleast made an attempt to?
Old 11th November 2007, 17:27   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Sairus. Good to finally have you posting and all the best with graduation.

Do read the board rules to understand our forum protocol better. Will also be a good idea to visit our detailed FAQ section, since the answer to your PM query lies in there.

See ya around.
Old 12th November 2007, 22:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome 'back',Sairus. (Thats probably more appropriate than welcoming you for the 2nd time).

A friend of mine got his MS in the same field from Ann Arbor,probably 2-3 years ago. Its a nice city,though I've been there just once.We had a cricket match with a team from Ann Arbor sometime in 2003,and thats when I had a chance to visit the city.

Hope to see you around.
Have a good one..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks