Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2007, 11:32   #1
BHPian

Hi All

Hi all.
Well this is motorheadinc (known to the real world as Nirbhai). I hail from the holy city Amritsar. Have had a stable life till class 12 living almost entirely in Amritsar. And moving to my Nani's place in Lucknow to spend the summer vacations. This is worth mentioning as i was bitten by the autobug in Lucknow itself. I was introduced to this amazing world by my cousin who is cured to some extent but still cant help himself from drooling over the mean machines.

I am a qualified Civil Engineer from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra am working since the last three months as a consultant in the Big 1 of the Big 4 consultancy firms. Nowhere related to automobiles u may think.

But this was all bout the guy known as Nirbhai. I hold a patent for an advanced steering mechansim and have showcased the same at auto expo 2006. I was the team leader of Team formula srijan that has been to the Formula student competition at Silverstone Uk and have won second prize in the presentation event for class II vehicles . And icing on the cake the whole expenses were born by the state government.

Heavily influenced by Sigmund Freud (I hope i got the name right). I like to help others out and leave a positive impression behind.

To sum it all "We are our desires".
You just need to desire it hard enough.
cheers........
Old 22nd November 2007, 20:23   #2
rippergeo

welcome motorhead, impressive CV. enjoy. team bhp's the best

Old 23rd November 2007, 10:42   #3
BHPian

Hello Nirbhai aka Motorhead! Welcome to Team BHP! Have a great time!
Old 23rd November 2007, 12:07   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Excellent intro and choice of nickname, Welcome aboard motorheadinc! We would love to know more about Team Formula Srijan...how about a separate thread with pics and a detailed experience writeup?

Also, do visit the board rules section to understand our forum protocol.
Old 23rd November 2007, 18:21   #5
Senior - BHPian

welcome nirbhay,
excellent intro and a cool signature.

you have come to the right place, now we can get an insight into building a car.

raj.
Old 27th November 2007, 10:01   #6
Team-BHP Support

Great intro there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadinc View Post
I hold a patent for an advanced steering mechansim and have showcased the same at auto expo 2006.
Would love to see a thread on this + patent drawings etc.

Quote:
I was the team leader of Team formula srijan that has been to the Formula student competition at Silverstone Uk and have won second prize in the presentation event for class II vehicles . And icing on the cake the whole expenses were born by the state government. .
Yowza!.... im guessing ported_head hasnt come across this thread yet.
There are a lot of FSAE teams in india, but funding (and sourcing parts) and probably the biggest problems...Do tell us your secrets!

cya
R
Old 27th November 2007, 16:20   #7
BHPian

Thanx guys

Formula SAE participation does come packaged in India with lots of Issues.
First of all there is lack of funding.
I got in touch with lots of Indian teams during the course of making the car and i made long lasting friends too.

Regarding the patent i will surely post pics and an insight into how the technology works along with the remarks received from the European design center of a big Indian auto firm.

As i am new on this space i would refrain from using names directly.

Till then keep dreaming......

cheers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks