Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2007, 22:43   #1
BHPian

Hello

HI my names ELVIS PINTO one day i was trying to search about automoblies on the net and i enterd this lovely site which i'm proud to be in and love to be a BHPian. I am found of cars and bike and also mad and crazy about them. So I think this is da best place for me.

Now talking about my machines I my self own two bikes. one is a 1984 YEZDI 250CC CL2 which is as old as i'm and da nother one is my 2005 BAJAJ DISCOVER 125 cc MAGWHEEL DTSI version; I also own two cars both MARUTHI SUZUKI one is a M800 1993ac model and the next one is a 1997 ESTEEMLX stock condition as yet recently i am facing some problems with my ESTEEM it had till date done 68432 km on it.About 4 mths ago i put a new oil pump and got da engine head serviced form a very good machinic but lately i'm able to hear some squeking sonud form the head like as if the tappets are making some sound but realy dont know what the sound is of when took it to the machanic he said that since the oil pump was choked the conecting rod bearing have to be replaced and he says that it will cost at least 10k to 15k to do this job as he will totaly open and fix the entire engine and it would be as good as new so is it realy the problemm that has to be fixed or should i take a second opnion from some other machnic but this machinic is my very old machanic i do all my maintance work form him and he knows all about me and my cars so what should i do and please hepl me so get thing working well...........

ELVIS PINTO
(MUMBAI)
Old 9th December 2007, 00:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Elvis,

Welcome aboard.
Please read the rules before proceeding, and do note that TBHP is very strict about the usage of SMS language on the forum, so please try to avoid it.

Thanks,
R
Old 10th December 2007, 22:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard,Elvis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell boy View Post
About 4 mths ago i put a new oil pump and got da engine head serviced form a very good machinic but lately i'm able to hear some squeking sonud form the head like as if the tappets are making some sound but realy dont know what the sound is of when took it to the machanic he said that since the oil pump was choked the conecting rod bearing have to be replaced and he says that it will cost at least 10k to 15k to do this job as he will totaly open and fix the entire engine and it would be as good as new so is it realy the problemm that has to be fixed or should i take a second opnion from some other machnic but this machinic is my very old machanic i do all my maintance work form him and he knows all about me and my cars so what should i do and please hepl me so get thing working well...........

(MUMBAI)
Now that's one looonng sentence!
Nitin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2007, 23:17   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Also 3 different ways to spell mechanic.

Welcome aboard.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2007, 23:23   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Also 3 different ways to spell mechanic.

Welcome aboard.
Sam, from Yeti to sherlock Holmes?
eclectix 1st is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks