Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2007, 11:22   #1
BHPian

After a long Run, A Big HEllO to all

Hi Guys,

I Have been an active/inactive member on TBHP since 2 years, only recent its been more active. I somehow dint have a chance to type down an intro but here goes,

I am Dilip, I work as a key account manager for Automobile customers from my company which is Bosch Rexroth, part of the Bosch group, We deal in technologies such as Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Drives, Linear guides and i presently take care of prestigious customers such as Hyundai, Ford, Renault Nissan,Toyota (all south auto groups) for all these technologies which they incorprate in their machines for manufacturing cars (Powertrain, Press shop, body shop, final assembly). I have had the oppurtunity to visit the sindelfingen plant of Mercedes, Stuttgart which has completly left me awestruck.

Probably in the near future i would like to take my fellow Team-Bhpian's to the plants in India once i strengthen my relationship's with Auto majors.

I have been an auto fanatic right from when i was kid, I care a lot for my cars and love mods and take them step by step.

I would like to add it is a pleasure meeting so many Bhpian's who have immense knowledge on automobiles and whom i can depend on any day regarding anything related to 4 / 2 wheels. Wherever i need to make a decision regarding my cars on anything i plan to add i first refer TBHP and quote it as my Auto bible.Also a big thanks to all the moderators who have been so patient and have taken the dicussions, topics on this forum to good depth everywhere.I Have never been to any Tbhp meet, Hope to attend and meet everyone.

Drive safe.

Regards,
Dilip.
Old 10th December 2007, 11:58   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard redrage. Nice Introduction.

Lucky to work in a related sector!. Cheers

Elito
Old 10th December 2007, 12:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome back dude ........

Last edited by black12rr : 10th December 2007 at 12:12.
Old 10th December 2007, 12:36   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Dilip, hope to see more info and scoops from your side
Old 10th December 2007, 12:46   #5

i agree...give us some good scoops and you will be "blessed" in the tbhp way....with lots of fun....
Old 10th December 2007, 12:49   #6
BHPian

welcome back...pls share images or experiences....for your visits to other plants count me in buddy
Old 10th December 2007, 12:55   #7
BHPian

@ Jaggu & Cyrus - Will do for sure.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks