Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2007, 22:48   #1

Hi there everybody

Hi every body,

My name is Narendra Pai and have just quit my job repairing selling and repairing cars to start my own shop selling and installing performance and tuning parts.

I am based in Mumbai and will start my shop in Jan08.

I have joined T-Bhp for many reasons some being
- To meet enthusiats and to understand the products that people are looking to buy in India, This should help me also change my line up of products to suit the market pulse.
- To meet people who are looking to work in the field of tuning and performance both in slaes and service
- To plainly and simply meet and know more people who talk the language of performance.

I am just finalising the product portfolio but primarily i am looking to be seeling products for Skoda, Mercedes Benz, Swift, Baleno and SX4 and Honda City
Cheers!!

Narendra
Old 15th December 2007, 22:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Fantastic and welcome to TBHP.

Please go through forum rule and please remember that we do not encourage any commercial activities in this forum.

You can, however use your PM function for that.
Old 17th December 2007, 14:16   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
My name is Narendra Pai and have just quit my job repairing selling and repairing cars to start my own shop selling and installing performance and tuning parts.
Cheers to entrepreneurship, and all the best with your parts shop! Please do also offer pro-grade installations as that is the one problem most of us face. Branded parts guarantee quality; its the fitting that is suspect with most places in Mumbai. You could make it your differentiator
Old 17th December 2007, 14:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Mr Pai and good luck to you towards your new venture. By seeing the list of cars you want to cater to, you are definately in the right direction. Do take a moment to go through the rules to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks