Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2008, 00:55   #1
BHPian

Hello all from SJ

Hello All,

A great forum to be part of!. And one place to learn and discuses everything about cars in India. That's one reason I decided to join this forum. Another reason for me join was to seek advice and your views when I am planning for my new car in mid this year.

I have been keenly following this forum for quite some time now. I am glad to see that lot of people are actively participating in the discussion and the moderators are doing an excellent job in making sure that this forum is keeping up the ethics and good manners is using language.

cheers:
SJ
Old 18th January 2008, 11:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello SJ

Welcome to Team BHP. Do tell us a little bit more about yourself, and take some time to go through the rules in our announcements section.

Come right in and join the fun!
Old 19th January 2008, 09:15   #3
BHPian

Here you go. Some more about me!

I am IT professional working with an MNC based in Bangalore and I am currently in the US. I will be back to India this month and I am looking forward to buy my new car in few months. I have been doing research on this for quite some time and found TeamBHP as the best resource to learn about cars in India.

7 years back I owned my first bike and 4 years back my first car (M800) with my hard earned money. I still own both of them.

Cars and driving is my true passion. I love going for long drive on mountains and or beaches. Actually I often do that and my wife helps me with navigation when I cruise at 80 Miles/hour on the interstate highways. Speed thrills me until I hit 80miles/hour, then I look out for cops around and make sure I get back home without serving the country with a ticket for over speed!!

So far I have driven almost 6 different brands of cars in the US and I think I started understanding how different cars handle and perform. In fact So I never owned any of them,but I used to lease them on company expense. That still leaves me as a newbie when it comes to technical matters of cars.

I am sure the experts in this forum can guide me the right way when I plan to own one for me in India.

Once again I appreciate the owners/moderators/contributors for their great work. This is truly an unbiased and disciplined forum.

And I would like to be called “SJ”
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks