Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2008, 20:01   #1

hi guys!!

Hi guys!!!

Im jeff from B'lore.. been browsing through this forum for quiet sometime now..I must say this site is one of the best communities i've ever gone through..Infact I was surfing around the web for some info on fiats and I was amazed when I Went through team bhp, I must say I got more information than expected.and im really impressed with this community.

Ive always been interested in fiats since the time I was in my teens. and now I presently own two fiats a 1983 and a 1987 model. my friends call me a fiat freak,and my aim is to own 10 fiat soon.and im hoping to make a whole lot of friends here!!! cheer's!!cheers:
Old 31st January 2008, 21:51   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard buddy! Do post some pics of your fiats. And yes! this place is filled with fiat fans! Good to have ou here.
Old 1st February 2008, 15:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP, Jeffrey. Sure you'll have a blast here.

Glad to see you have this fascination for Fiats. My father had a Premier Padmini years ago, and I learnt driving on this car. Loved the car, and although it was'nt the most reliable, it definitely is part of some very fond memories.

Enjoy !!!
Old 6th February 2008, 18:25   #4

you Bet!!! they say if u learn to drive in a fiat u can drive any car!! ill surely post pic's of my cars. I picked up a fiat 1100b 1956 model yest. i'm really excited.. it so happened that i dropped in at a garage to say hi to the owner since i hadnt met him in a long time and casualy i asked him if there was any cars for sale (only fiats) and i was astonished when he showed me the car its in good condition except for some minor repaires like the wheel bearings need replacement since it jus parked and kept for a long time as the owner's too old to drive. immediately I got in touch with the owner to negotiate the price and within half hour I picked it up. i'm planning on restoring it completely. so guys i need help getting parts..and do give me ur views and ideas it would really help.
Old 7th February 2008, 01:16   #5

picture's of the new fiat 1100 I bought

[img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6733/cah90543xv8.jpg]
Old 7th February 2008, 01:26   #6

taken out the day it became mine!!

Old 7th February 2008, 10:20   #7

just wnted to point a few thinhgs out..the headlights are different.hey are not original..most probably from a different model..also bumper guards are different and the grille is missing the three horizontal slats..

and there is a 1100 Delite in the picture too...on the right side bottom

make sure you restore it to its glory bro...

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 7th February 2008 at 10:21.
Old 7th February 2008, 13:53   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome and congrats on your latest acquisition. This is what your car should look like when your done with it, replete with CAH regn, albeit in Europe

You can continue this discussion in one of the many Fiat related threads in the Vintage and Classic Car Section.

Cheers
Karl
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks