Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2008, 00:24   #1
BHPian

hello people!!

hey guyz
this is kiran i'm 25 residing in mumbai working with an IT company and like all you guys even im a car maniac.since i was a child and used to see my dad driving his fiat was just waiting when i complete 18 get my license and get on the wheels.i own 3 cars 800,esteem vxi and accent gls.i had heard alot about this website and always wanted to be here but after doing a few engine modifications in my car just couldnt resist and now finally im here.its really great to be a part of this community.well talking about my car i have just recently done some engine modifications in my accent like: k&n air filter(stock), iridium spark plugs, throttle body, magnaflow exhaust, mobil1 engine oil as of now.planning to upgrade the e.c.u., cold air intake &fuel pressure regulator in future.
im sure il get some real good tips and advise from you guys!!cheers:
thankyou
kiran

Mod's Note: Please avoid typing the whole post in bold. All bold tags removed from the post.
Old 5th February 2008, 00:45   #2
BHPian

A warm welcome to you msupercool.
Just joined in some time back myself.
You will love it here and believe me, it can get EXTREMELY addictive.

Am sure you will enjoy this forum just like everyone (Mods Reminder:- 'every1' is not the same as 'everyone', buddy...) who joins and interacts does cheers:
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks