Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2008, 18:20   #1

alignment problems

hi , got anew swift vdi got some doubts with it . i have upsized the alloys to 15inch, and tyres to 195/60/15. i have some problems with alignment.the car tends to stear more towards left i got the alignment checked it was not right so the guys at maruti had it aligned in the first service. but that did not solve the problem so he changed the front wheels with the back ones, with this there is slight improvement but still theres a shift to the left. Can any body give me an idea what to do?
also the guys at maruti said if i go for any other remote locking other than nippon i will not have any warranty with the electrical system is this true. what remote loking do you suggest. please help to find who does the best alignment and balancing in bangalore

Old 5th February 2008, 19:00   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum docard. This section of the site is for you introduction so we would love to know more about you.

Regarding your query about the car, you can post here.
But my advice to you will be to search here to check if you can find relevant information before you start a new thread.

Also please go through the other rules so that you can contribute / learn from the forum.

All the best and welcome once again.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks