Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2008, 11:01   #1
BHPian

Thank you Team BHP for a wonderful experience

Hi Team,My name is Mayur Palav, 31 years of age.Currently working in the field of infrastructure with Reliance ADAG.Married and blessed with a daughter who will soon turn 3.Music is my first passion, followed by biking.Like to travel but haven't had the time for these pursuits.Recently bought a used Baleno Lxi - Sept 2004 model.Stage one done by the previous owner, though didn't get the chance to meet him.With suggestions from ported head and a few others zeroed in on AR Moto Sports to get my ride tuned up and up to the mark.Ranjeet from AR is a great guy and being with him has been learning experience in itself.I have been on Team BHP for about 3 weeks and been on the forum every single day without fail and can safely say that the information that I have got from this forum in these 3 weeks has been more than what I have learnt in 30 years about cars. Big ups to Team BHP.CheersMP
Old 20th February 2008, 18:20   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the team, Mayur. Looks like you are already familiar with some of our members? I hope you got a good deal on the Baleno, since its not a car thats known to retain its value.

Please do visit our board rules section to get familiar with the forum policies.
Old 20th February 2008, 18:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome, but I see no talk about your steeds as well!!
Old 21st February 2008, 11:37   #4
BHPian

@GTO - Kya sahaab garibon ka mazak uda rahe ho....

Thanx for the warm welcome GTO, I got the Baleno for a decent price but now I think I paid a bit more because of the condition of the car after servicing, shuru hi nahi hoti. It has developed a problem which I hope can be sorted out soon and is hopefully not major.
Yup, I got in touch with Ported Head, Ranjeet from AR Moto Sports and met RodCam at the workshop so I do know a few of the members.

To join the forum, I have already done my homework. So expect me to be at my best behaviour.

Cheers
Old 21st February 2008, 11:42   #5
BHPian

@phamilyman - Hello sir.

I'll put some info bout my steed, once I know exactly what is going on.
Cause she ain't starting and I don't know whats wrong.

But anways soon. Cheers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks