Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2008, 22:46   #1
BHPian

Hello.

Hi all,I'm Ranjith Wilson & I finally decided to write a few words about myself. Have been a member for a month now but was too lazy to do it before.

I live in Madras (Chennai). Finished with studying in '03 (Hotel Mgmt + BBA + MBA) and currently working with a BPO. Was in Operations before and now curently on the Business Development team.Married to an adorable woman who complements me in every way.

Introduced to cars n bikes by my Dad since I was 7/8.He is a mechanical engineer (old skool).Used to hang around with him,handing him the spanner or screwdriver he needed.We owned a Standard Herald,A Morris Minor and a Lamby with a sidecar.Later we bought a 1958 Fiat 1100D (Kik Azz car).Dad fitted a sports exhaust,complete with headers way back in '98,alongwith bucket seats and put the 4 speed on the floor.He is the coolest Dad to hangout with,especially when we discuss about cars.

I used to drive a '97 Zen and recently bought a Ford Fiesta Zxi in '07.I did a lot of research,checked reviews b4 I picked it up.Wish to modify my ride in the future and I know where to go to for advice.

I find Team BHP very down to earth,giving advice and help when needed.Great job

Looking forward to interacting with all of you in the forums,which by the way are very very helpful.Guess I'l shut it for now and catcha all later.Thanks for the oppurtunity and safe motoring.God bless!
Old 21st February 2008, 23:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Nice intro there ranjith. Cars seem to run in the family for you. Your Dad seems to be a mod freak himself. . Do go through the rules section to understand the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 22nd February 2008, 16:52   #3
BHPian

Thanx Dippy ! Great to be on board on the most discussed website !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks