Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2008, 21:55   #1

Hey all!

Hey all cool site!!!.. I am John im half indian half portuguese...my home state is goa but born and live in LA all my life. Dont get me wrong i aint no american snob...i love the indian culture and i think im missing out on alot of cool stuff.

I love travelling and i have travelled across the Americas, Europe and some parts of india...mostly when i come to India im stuck in goa coz of relatives...

I
Old 1st March 2008, 21:58   #2

ok i think i clicked on enter and my post was incomplete.. lol...yea i was sayin i love the indian cars...man you guys have it all...i love those wranglers and safaris and that scorpio is downright awesome...yea so i was hopin id get accepted here cause i could not log on for a day until the admin took me in...so i wish all you guys can help me out on some queries and if theres anything you guys need to know about the USA...which is probably borin lemme knw...later bros..
Old 1st March 2008, 22:37   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard John,

Most people dont complain about being "stuck in goa" !!

Please read through the announcements section, especially the Team-BHP rules before continuing to post.
Please type your posts out in full words with proper punctuation (not...like...this...)

cya around!
R

ps - we have a few other members from LA as well...
Old 1st March 2008, 23:00   #4

well 5 years in a row only goa and mumbai kinda gets to you
Old 2nd March 2008, 02:35   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP Mamba - Sure you'll have a swell time in here.
Way you talk abt the Wranglers and the Scorpios makes me think we have an SUV fan here. The SUV craze is just picking up here, but very rapidly. Nothing like an SUV for raw power. Have fun man, and do give us a shout next time ur "stuck" in Goa.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks