Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2008, 10:55   #1
BHPian

Nice to be a part of this great family

hi everybody,
I'm Jayesh, an automobile engineer by qualfication and doing business in other domains.I started driving when i was about 9 yrs and i luv travelling and driving. i went to Daman to get my MM540 and drove all the way to Kochi without staying anywhere when i was doing my BE in 1996.We did delhi-Leh-Kargil-Srinagar- trip last year in a gypsy,which was done without proper preparation and acclimatization.If i had been with team -BHP then, i would have benefitted a lot..Well the cars i own now are Skoda 1.9TD and Lancer Diesel,both are nearing 1 lakh kms.Before this i had an opel astra diesel which was sold after doing 1.75 kms,ofcourse after making a huge hole in my pocket....I had earlier liked my Peugot 409 petrol for it's leech like suspension and Premier 118NE for it's great Nissan engine and gearbox.I had crossed 140kmph for the first time(1990) on my 118Ne and hence can't just forget her.Am i boring you guys....
Old 4th March 2008, 11:07   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack33 View Post
Am i boring you guys....
No, you're not but your typing style has problem. Please hit the space bar after commas and stops please.
Old 4th March 2008, 11:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP!!

You are not boring at all. We are equally passionate about automobiles. Enjoy!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks