Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2008, 18:31   #1

Bravoooo From Bahrain

Hi friends,
Its amazing that a site like this among us to know much about automobiles, sharing ideas and conducting drives and stuff like that. congratulation management. I was told about u by one of our friends who is a childhood friend of mine moving along with same ideas and same wavelenght. I am anand riding on 38, working as an aircraft assistant engineer with Air France in Bahrain station. I am basically from cochin and was in AbuDhabi for 10 years with same company. I am into cars n bikes n audeos n badminton. I own a Nissan pathfinder 2000 (SUV). he is with a 6 cylinder, 3.5 liter engine and 190 horse power and 5 seater. I am passionate on fast and safe driving but preffering always rubber on the road instead up in the sky.touch wood, no accident so far. I own a honda cbr600f 1999 model also. we use to ride 650 to 700 km around UAE, nick named as 7 Emirates trip with 95 harleys and 15 superbikes. I was using a Hayundai sports car too. that was the worst buy I ever had in my life. we call them poor man's boxster. I had a tough time to sell it also. Thats it. I am glad to get in to u guys. catch u later.
Old 10th March 2008, 19:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard,anand!
Nice to know that you own a CBR600F4. Its one of the bikes I am considering,apart from the Yamaha YZF600R.

Once you figure out how to post pictures on the forum,do upload a few pics of your garage..

Enjoy!
Old 12th March 2008, 16:55   #3
BHPian

hi supersonic, welcome to tbhp. I am sure you will have fun here as you can find lot of SUV fans & bikers here.

suggests to read thru the posts to get the cult of this site.
Old 12th March 2008, 17:38   #4
BHPian

Welcome

Hey SS, welcome to team-bhp. From your introduction, it's pretty evident that you are an avid petrolhead. And you have landed at the right place.

Do suggest that you go through the Team BHP rules first.

Hope you have a nice time here.
Old 12th March 2008, 18:20   #5
BHPian

hey welcome to t-bhp
i live just across the border and am planning on a trip to bahrain tomm

i would love to see ur CBR f4
thats a nice choice even though most here in the gulf prefer the RR
i guess its more comfortable to ride also
Old 12th March 2008, 18:27   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hello Anand

Welcome to Team BHP. The 7-Emirates ride has become much bigger now in terms of participation. We also have rides to Khasab and the 'One Way Ticket' ride to Salalah (1,300 kms one way) now.

Do share your experiences in Bahrain. I think we have enough of a quorum to do a Middle East meet now.
Old 12th March 2008, 18:28   #7
BHPian

welcome supersonic..i am sure u will enjoy being a part of our motor crazy forum
Old 19th March 2008, 13:50   #8

hi, steeroid,
its pleassure to meet you. as you kow about 7 emirates, i drove with them a couple of years ago. I was a member of exiles abudhabi. it was the 3rd expedition we conducted. but i didnot continue with them for long because of the duty sched. what is your driving mechine? R1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Hello Anand

Welcome to Team BHP. The 7-Emirates ride has become much bigger now in terms of participation. We also have rides to Khasab and the 'One Way Ticket' ride to Salalah (1,300 kms one way) now.

Do share your experiences in Bahrain. I think we have enough of a quorum to do a Middle East meet now.
Its nice to see you over here. where are u exactly? call me in my cell when u drop in. 36916102. chao..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_mustang View Post
hey welcome to t-bhp
i live just across the border and am planning on a trip to bahrain tomm

i would love to see ur CBR f4
thats a nice choice even though most here in the gulf prefer the RR
i guess its more comfortable to ride also
I rather prefer 600R and I am planning for an R1. I just landed in this place and yet to settle. good to share bikers family. keep in touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Welcome aboard,anand!
Nice to know that you own a CBR600F4. Its one of the bikes I am considering,apart from the Yamaha YZF600R.

Once you figure out how to post pictures on the forum,do upload a few pics of your garage..

Enjoy!

Last edited by Technocrat : 19th March 2008 at 15:01.
Old 19th March 2008, 14:57   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

The world is getting smaller every single day and the recent surge of international members on TBHP is a testimony to that.

Welcome supersonic, I hope you make many friends here.
Old 19th March 2008, 15:17   #10
BHPian

Welcome to the forum country cousin. Hope you create your garage soon and post the pics of your vehicles.
Old 19th March 2008, 15:39   #11
BHPian

hey nice to hear from you

im a little confused do u have the bike here in bahrain or HAD one in UAE
i might be dropping in bahrain tomm to meet my friend maybe we can catch up

i would love to see ur bike
ive gotten a good deal for a duke here maybe i mjust might go for it.
Old 19th March 2008, 17:08   #12
BHPian

hey supersonic! Welcome aboard! Great to know one person here from good old Bahrain. I had been there for the first 18 years of my life! And its still the place I call home. I am sure you'll have a blast on TBhp...
Old 19th March 2008, 18:08   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic View Post
hi, steeroid,
its pleassure to meet you. as you kow about 7 emirates, i drove with them a couple of years ago. I was a member of exiles abudhabi. it was the 3rd expedition we conducted. but i didnot continue with them for long because of the duty sched. what is your driving mechine? R1?
Hi I'm not much into group riding as my bike (and therefore riding style) doesnt fit in either with the superbikes or the cruisers. I do an occassional rideout with a group called Karma Riders, but thats not too often.

I ride an MT-01 (check gallery).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks