Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2008, 10:52   #1

Hello from Sujith

Hi, I am Sujith Kumaar.B.S from Bangalore.I am a professional motorsport guy having experience in all kinds of Motorsports activities.
Started as a bike navigator in 1990,have participated in over 100 bike events,Being a Runner up in the Castrol National Rally Championship for bikes in 1996.Navigated for over 50 riders,Amarinder Sandhu,T.Ravichandran,K.Prassad the top riders.
Started to Navigate in Cars in 1998 and have done more than 50 National Championship events.Started with Thyagu Velliapa from Bangalore then navigated for Vikram Shhram for an year and then from 2000 to 2005 with Vikram Mathias.Was with Team MRF from 2000-2004.
With Team J.K Tyres in 2005.
I am a National Champion in 2002 in the 1400cc category and a Overall National Champion in 2004.
Joined Pacer Yamaha in 1999 as Manager of their Rally team,then promoted as Manager,Team Yamaha Racing for their Moto Cross and Road Racing activities.I am still with YAMAHA.
Organised lots of Events in Bangalore.Have Done Co Ordination Jobs in Lots of National Events,and the APRC rally in Bangalore.
Travel Extensively abroad for Yamaha Motorsports training activities,I've been helping lot of Young & Up coming guys with whatever i can.
I'm also a founder of PROSPORTS a dedicated Motorsports Management & Promotion Group.Our events include the JK Tyre TSD Rally,JK Tyre King of the Hills,Hill Climbs etc.We will also be oranising the 1st Round of the MAI INRC in Mysore this year.
Cheers & happy rallying
Sujith
Old 13th March 2008, 11:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP, Sujith. I'm sure you'll feel at home here.

You seem to have tonnes of experience in managing motorsports - after every Speedrun fiasco we keep wondering whether we are indeed capable of running an event professionally. But then I guess the Speedrun is hardly representative of how motorsports are run in India...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks