Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2008, 17:00   #1

Hi TBHP

Hi Guys,

I am another newbie who is discovering his love for anything automotive. Ofcourse, thanks to Team BHP and Google which brought me to this forum while I was looking for help in buying my first car.

I am just another middle class Indian with a very typical profile;

1. Engineer
2. Job with one of the 3 IT biggies
3. Frustrated in 2 years
4. MBA
5. A slightly higher paying job

The only car I have ever seriously driven is my dad's old M800. Though I have always enjoyed biking and often go for ride to get away from mundane stuff, buying car was still more of a necessity than a passion.

That was until I discovered TBHP. I was in a tearing hurry and wanted to close the deal over a weekend. But now after learning so much from this forum I feel empowered, have postponed my purchase, doing necessary due diligence and infact going for Test Drives has become one of my pastimes.

I guess will stay passive on this forum and extract knowledge like a leach. That is till I can contribute !

Cheers,
Kviv
Old 18th March 2008, 17:41   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard !!

With all those test drives i bet you will have things to contribute to the forum.
Old 18th March 2008, 19:08   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
going for Test Drives has become one of my pastimes.
Join the club, Kviv! Thats one of my automotive activities over spare time too. Welcome to Team-BHP and good luck with your new car search. Am glad we could help you with our knowledge base.

Do also visit the board rules section to clearly understand our forum protocol. See ya around!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed