Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2008, 18:51   #1
BHPian

Great to be onboard T-BHP

Dear all..

Before I begin let me congratulate the efforts of the mods of team-bhp for making and maintaining such a wonderful web site. found so many hidden diamonds by searching through the forums. and Hats off to the new homepage design.

how I came across T-bhp-

I noticed this web site a couple of months back when I was doing a little research on ICEing. The site helped me in enlightening me on ICE setups. my mind set was transformed in such a manner that I ended up in buying a wonderful ice setup. (pio 5050 with jbl and blau amp instead of pio 2950 with 2 front 4 inch ) special thanks to naveens detailed tutorials due to whom I decided to carry out a DIY .

Little bit about me.

Even though I was not much into the glittering scene of automobiles for a long period This forum made me go back to those nostalgic periods. Those where the time when I used to buy all those auto magazines and used to decorate my room with the central spreads As a boy I was so fascinated and still remember the way I admired our driver and the way I longed to become a full time truck driver .

During my summer vacation of my class 5 I learned driving. got my first 2 wheeler ind-Suzuki while I was in 8th std. my first four wheeler was a mahindara international. later during my engineering studies picked up a tata sierra and a vintage gypsy ( for restoration work which didn’t go as planed). later went for my higher studies in UK picked up a Nissan micra ( wonderful price of 100 gbp =7000rs ) . Came back to India, got married a couple of years back now settled in Bangalore (the goldmine for all IT people ). currently settled with a wagon R.

Was an adventurous driver all the time. used to travel all around south India during my collage days. (studied in TN for 7 years).by profession I am an IT engineer specialized in data center management and network security. I hail from gods own country (Kerala) and now settled in Bangalore. did my schooling in Kerala, graduation in TN, and my PG in UK.
About my passions - love travelling, doing small DIY projects, photography, reading through various forums, learning new technologies, spending time with my wife and jr.

I would love to cool my head and spend some quality time in this forum. after going through the various topics on the forum i am absolutely sure that this is one really cool forum to stay in.

- Arun
Old 26th March 2008, 19:04   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.

Yes, hats off for the mods.

P.S. Learning to drive in 5th , so lucky.
Old 26th March 2008, 20:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Nice intro..
Welcome aboard,Arun.

Which part of Kerala are you from? Guess its a standard question,from one mallu to the other..

have a great time here...
Enjoy!
Old 26th March 2008, 20:06   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Nice intro..
Welcome aboard,Arun.

Which part of Kerala are you from?
Madhya Thiruvithamkur.. kottayam
Old 26th March 2008, 21:01   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome abroad!!

Great to meet a mallu. I am from Ernakulam.

Enjoy!!
Old 26th March 2008, 22:08   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Welcome abroad!!

Great to meet a mallu. I am from Ernakulam.

Enjoy!!
Abroad or Aboard?
Learning to drive in 5th and here i am in 8th dreaming of some day I will be taught driving.
Old 27th March 2008, 15:05   #7
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Great introduction. Welcome Arun!
Old 27th March 2008, 16:51   #8
Senior - BHPian

Thats a great intro Arun. Glad to have you on the forum. Do take a look at the Annoucements Section to help you understand the forum better
Old 27th March 2008, 21:32   #9
rippergeo

welcome aboard mashe!
too many mallus on this forum.
but a few more cant hurt or can it???

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks