Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2008, 17:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello to all Great BHPians!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am Carol from Pune. I am 29 years of age and presently working with a German MNC.

I came across Team BHP many years back, when I was Googling for information for my trip to Manali. I have been actively reading this forum and have got almost all information about cars from Team BHP. Although I have great love and passion for cars, it cannot be compared to the expertise and passion of senior Team BHP members. Hats off to you guys!!! What you have been doing and are continuing to do is really incredible. This great passion that I saw in this forum made me join this community.

From a very young age, I have developed a deep and undying love for traveling and exploring. I am lucky to have visited some of the most beautiful places in India.

The most adventurous trip, that I have undertaken till now has to be the road trip from Pune to Goa – Mangalore - Trivandrum - Vailankanni Church - Pune, in my Chevy, with 8 family members on board. That was 6600 kilometers covered in 12 days!! I did the Goa – Kerala stretch, non-stop (only stopped for food and fuel!!) and drove continuously for 21 hours!!!

I have also traveled to Bhutan by road and my partner for all my numerous trips, was my better half, who is a bigger car lover than yours truly!!!

I love traveling by train and my ambition during my younger years was to become a train driver and explore India. The Mumbai Rajadhani is my favorite!

My first and only bike is the Suzuki Fiero, which I proudly hold on to, even now. Sadly, I never owned a bicycle, as my parents never bought me one, seeing a street racer in me! My first car is my Chevy Tavera. Its been two years of sheer pleasure with my car!

I love SUVs and my dream car happens to be the Audi Q7. I hope someone will gift it to me!!!

I hope to learn so much from you all. It is such a great feeling to introduce myself to all you distinguished people!

Cheers!!!
Carol
Old 31st March 2008, 17:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBhp Carol

Please do share your travel experience in our travelogues section.

Have a Pleasant stay
Old 31st March 2008, 17:10   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Carol. 5 star for an amazing intro. Have a pleasant stay and keep an eye on the meet section for Pune meets.
Old 31st March 2008, 17:12   #4
BHPian

Carol, welcome home to T-bhp and enjoy the benefit of some sane(and a lot of insane advise from the members here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_lover View Post

I love SUVs and my dream car happens to be the Audi Q7. I hope someone will gift it to me!!!
I am willing to be gifted one as well
Old 31st March 2008, 18:04   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard carol.It has always been a learning curve for all of us here.Hope to learn some from you too.Happy stay here.
ram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks