Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2008, 05:56   #1
BHPian

Hello there !

Hi All!
This is NoMind from NY(well.. about 30 odd miles from the epicenter). I work as a consulting senior software engineer/architect(if the project needs it) in the area around NY city. I have been here for the past 11 years and do plan to make back home and it would be either hyderabad (city where I grew up) or bangalore(city of birth and spent lots of fun filled summers during childhood).

I have liked browsing the forums at team-bhp for all the informative and funny discussions about automobiles. Some of these definitely remind me of a radio talk show called car show that airs on the weekends about "car problems and solutions" by a couple of brothers and it centers mainly around some pretty humorous description of problems by automobile owners. These guys then give their diagnosis of the problems while poking fun at either the cars,each other or the auto owners.

My automobile experiences in India have been mostly scooter and bike driving.I have driven rental pontiacs,fords,chevy,toyotas,hondas of all persuasions. I have owned a stock '92 eagle talon that I planned on modding but never got around to it.I currently own a '04 CR-V that does the job for me here. Toyota tundra was the goal but I wound up with the cr-v so go figure ..
I read mostly indian fiction/non fiction,practice kendo (a japanese martial art) or watch movies during my spare time. I have done mostly day/weekend hikes and would love to backpack a bit more.
I would love to contribute in the discussions in some way for now and participate in some OTR's when I come back to
India. Oh Yes ! I like offroading, never had the chance but would like to give it a try !
And now since I have put everyone to sleep, I am gonna wind up and say.. That's it for now folks !
Old 21st April 2008, 11:36   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMind View Post
Hi All!

I have done mostly day/weekend hikes and would love to backpack a bit more.
I would love to contribute in the discussions in some way for now and participate in some OTR's when I come back to
India. Oh Yes ! I like offroading, never had the chance but would like to give it a try !
Hi NoMind

Welcome to the forum, theres good action and adventure in store for you when you're back home in Hyderabad.

Shams
Old 21st April 2008, 20:00   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shams View Post
Hi NoMind

Welcome to the forum, theres good action and adventure in store for you when you're back home in Hyderabad.

Shams
Shams,
Thanks for the welcome. Definitely look forward to meeting everyone when I come back.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks